June 29, 2009

SCS Challenge TLC227

Hi everyone. Hope you're having a great Monday. I'm a little late posting today. I haven't been feeling well but I wanted to at least do one challenge today and I'm glad I did. This card for the SCS Challenge TLC 227 Faux Burnt Edges. I haven't done a technique challenge in awhile so I thought, why not today? I used all TAC (The Angel Company) products for today's challenge since the new catty arrived in my mailbox this morning. The paper is from the Reece Collection and the stamp is African Giraffe. I used Palette ink spots New Canvas, Burnt Amber, Charcoal and Noir to shade the giraffe and Stazon Timber Brown to stamp the image. I think used a white gel pen for the lines on the borders. I hope you like my little creation today. Have a wonderful Monday everyone. See ya back real soon.

2 comments:

  1. I love Giraffes! This is a great card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card is beautiful! Thanks for stopping by my blog!

    ReplyDelete

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...