July 13, 2009

2redbananas Challenge Week of July12-18

Happy Monday everyone. Here is my card for this weeks 2RedBananas Challenge. I have to admit, I had a "senior" moment with this card. I could not for the life of me remember how to cut the paper to make the angles on the card. Once I slightly (and I mean slightly) remembered how to make them, I went forth with making my card. I downloaded this image from the internet and colored it with my Copic makers. I just love this image and it's tons of fun to color. I have soooo many buttons that I need to use, you might just start seeing them more and more on my cards. LOL If you would like more information on this card, please feel free to e-mail me at mzdjoy@yahoo.com. Have a great day everyone.

2 comments:

  1. very cute!!! I love the corners!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dana, that little girl is adorable and I love your coloring, gf!

    ReplyDelete

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...