July 3, 2009

Does This Make My Butt Look Big?


LOL...now that I have your attention! I couldn't resist...this stamp was a must for Flourishes July challenge to use the "feel" of being by the sea. Well for me it's a challenge sitting by the sea without me thinking "does my butt look big" in this bathing suit. I have tried every coverup known to man to make my bottom look "smaller". I'm not 20 anymore. :-) For this challenge I used my package of Jersey Shore paper from SU along with Night of Navy, Pumpkin Pie, Certainly Celery and Whisper White. My Nestabilites came in handy for the circle and scallops. I colored in the image using Copic markers E13, YG03, G24, YR04 and YR07. For the "sand" I sponged on Creamy Caramel and added some specks of Chocolate Chip. You can't see it very well but I had some soft clouds using my Pebbles Inc. Pearlescent Chalking Set. I finally added the last touch of white dots using my white gel pen. Hope you had a good laugh with my card today. See ya back soon.

2 comments:

  1. This card made me crack up!!! Too cute! I have a similar stamp - Now you've got my wheels spinning! :-)

    ReplyDelete

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...