July 27, 2009


Hi friends. Sorry I'm so late posting today. I had a wonderful weekend at a friends home in Florida and did not want to leave. It takes us about 5 1/2 hours to get back home so I was rather late getting my card posted. This card is for this weeks CPS challenge. What a fun layout. I already had this image stamped (thank goodness). I have had these pearls in my embellishment draw forever so I pulled them out to use on this card. I love this stamp set from Kitchen Sinks. I used my Cuttlebug for the background to add some texture to the card. I hope you like it. Well, I'm off to go unpack and then pack again for another trip to Florida tomorrow. This trip won't be fun at all. I don't think medical appts have ever been fun for me. Take care everyone and see ya soon!

Stamp: Kitchen Sink Tulip
Paper: SU Cameo Coral and Always Artichoke, GP White
Ink: SU Blush Blossom, Cameo Coral, Always Artichoke
Accessories: Pearls, White Gel Pen, Oval Punches, Cuttlebug

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful card. I love the color combination. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like this! I love the flower and verse and the design element down the one side. Great use of that CPS sketch.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Dana Joy,

    I have never been to your blog before, but I just spent some time going through it and you really have some great creations!!!

    I really look forward to working on the Inktegrity Team with you, and getting to know the artist behind these great creations!!!

    Heather

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like your oval and pearl elements. Wonderul job with the CPS sketch.

    It's a good life!
    Terri E.

    ReplyDelete

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...