July 20, 2009

My Flourishes

Inspiration is everywhere we look. That's what I love about life. You can be inspired from just about anything. My card today was inspired by yesterday's SCS Featured Stamper Dianne. She has an awesome gallery on SCS and her inspiration is endless. I love my Doodle This set from Stampin' Up but I don't use it every often. Well, I broke it out for this occasion. I already had my Hero Art flower called Single Bloosom already colored my my Copic Markers so it worked great on this card. I used my Stickles (I just love anything that sparkles) on the center of my flower. I also used my glitter pen to make the flowers on the flourish part sparkle just a little. Well, I'm off to celebrate my daughter's 19th birthday at the Georgia Aquarium and then to the Japanese Steakhouse. Yup, she's just a little spoiled. Have a great day everyone and see ya back here real soon.

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE this card! the swirls are a perfect accent!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this card is just beautiful. Love the white space and scattered swirls, looks fantastic

    ReplyDelete

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...