July 22, 2009

Thinking Fall

Oh, it's a little cool here in Georgia. It feels like fall this morning so I pulled out my leaves stamp set and got busy with some challenges. This card is for today's SCS sketch challenge and the StampTV color challenge. I have to say I love both of these challenges. The layout today is really simple and so easy to pull off with your "little" stamps and I just love, love, love these colors together. The colors to me definately say ""welcome fall". These colors can also work for a great male card as well. I have vision now in my head on how I'm going to use this layout and color combination again. Now I'm off to shop the internet for more goodies. I know I don't need them but this addiction has my wallet today. :-) Take care and see ya back soon.

Stamps: Hero Arts Artistic Leaves, Rubber Soul Thanks
Copic Markers: YG03, G24
Paper: SU Kiwi Kiss, Chocolate Chip, GP White
Accessories: EK Success Punch, brads

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for visiting my blog. Glad you liked my 'mojo' card! Love your sketch challenge card! Very nice clean lines and I love the greens. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dana,
    I loved perusing your blog...lots of great work!

    ReplyDelete

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...