July 21, 2009

Triple Panel Doodle This

Hi friends! I have been busy making sure my daughter celebrated her birthday in style. I'm just now getting my card loaded for this weeks Mojo Monday Challenge. I love this layout as it helps me use up my scrap pieces of paper. I once again used the Doodle This stamp set from Stampin' Up along with their pretty designer paper called Pink Flamingo. I colored the image with Cameo Coral, cut it out and added some Stickles for a little bit of sparkle. I cut out each little leaf and added it to the circle. I had a scrap piece (yea, I'm using all my little resources!) of Certainly Celery ribbon and a cute little pink flower brad. Thanks for stopping by today. I'm off to make sure my daughter and her friend are not tearing up my upstairs. Take care everyone and see ya back soon.

5 comments:

  1. What lovely lovely colors!! !I LOVe the summery feel to this card! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is so relaxing with the colors you used! What a great creation you made!

    Are you near Fort Benning? My DD b/f is there in basics right now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gotta luv these sweet colors together! Great card!

    Peace and Luv,
    Jeannie

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this card. The shade of orange is just gorgeous

    ReplyDelete

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...