July 28, 2009


Welcome back friends. I'm sitting in my doctor's appt wondering...umm I wish I could be stamping. :-) I made this card for this weeks 2Sketches4You Challenge. For some reason, I thought red and green for this card. I know this looks kind of Christmas like but I just love these two patterns together. And one of my fav stamp set are these strawberries. I could just about eat this card. Oh, I might have to make some chocolate covered strawberries for friends who are visiting from out of town. Yep, that's what I'm gonna do. Who can turn down chocolate and strawberries? Oh, they are calling my name. I gotta run. Take care everyone and see ya soon.


Dana

5 comments:

  1. What a nice card you've made and thank's for playing at 2sketches4you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card.. Love the strawberries... xD

    ReplyDelete
  3. My first visit to your blog and certianly not the last! I like your work!

    ReplyDelete
  4. so cute! love those strawberries!

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is beautiful Dana!!!
    hugs
    Latisha

    ReplyDelete

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...