August 3, 2009

Cup of Joe

Morning everyone. I know I needed my cup of Joe this morning. A little sleepy to say the least. Now that I'm awake I decided to do the CPS challenge for this week. I love this cute little layout. Since the sponsor of this weeks challenge is DRS Design, why not use one of their stamps that I recently received in the mail. :-) This image is called Brush Coffee Cup and is just the best to paper piece with. I used SU designer paper Apple Cider along with Chocolate Chip and Pumpkin Pie. I see a food color theme here. LOL I colored my coffee with my E13 Copic Marker. I like my coffee light and sweet. Thanks for stopping by today to check out my card. Don't forget....four more days until the big Inktegrity release. Make sure you come back to see all the new images. Take care and see ya back soon.

Dana

6 comments:

  1. Great card Dana!! Love the paper piecing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a lovely card Dana!! I love your paper piecing and great take on the sketch!! :) HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the piercing ... and such great colors.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Dana
    Great card. I love the paper you put with the stamp. Well Done.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Too cute! Love the coffee image!! I agree...I NEED coffee in the morning :)
    Maria

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is such a cute card ! I love it.

    Thanks for the comment you left me on my blog. You made my day :-)

    ReplyDelete

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...