August 4, 2009

Relaxing on the Beach

Hi everyone. Hope you all are having a great evening. I decided to do another post today since I did the SU Color Challenge. I love this Beach Life stamp set from Flourishes and the colors this week to me were so relaxing that I knew I wanted to use this set. The colors this week were Close to Cocoa, Blush Blossom, Cameo Coral, Whisper White and Certainly Celery. I inked up the trees with the Close to Cocoa and Certainly Celery markers. I also add Bliss Blue for the water and sky. I colored the "sand" with Creamy Caramel. I watercolored the chair in Blush Blossom and highlighted it with Cameo Coral. I love how this card turned out. Now only if I could head to the beach. Have a great evening everyone. See ya back tomorrow for the Integrity Sneak Peak.

1 comment:

  1. Fun Card!! Love the colors & beach stamp. Makes me want to go too.

    ReplyDelete

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...