August 9, 2009

Sleepy In Seattle


Hi everyone. Welcome back to my blog. Today I'm trying to do laundry, clean out closets, cook dinner and read the morning paper. So what have I chosen to do....STAMP! LOL All those other things can wait! Today's card is for the SCS Featured Stamper Challenge. Oh and your going to love SleepyInSeattle's gallery. What amazing cards. I picked this layout from Joanne's gallery. I used my cute image from Inktegrity called Sweet Baby Boy. I just love love love this little cutie. If you haven't done so already make sure you head over to the Inktegrity Store and pick up the latest images that came out this week. I colored his pj's with my B21 Copic Marker and his blanket was colored with my SU Certainly Celery marker. The little baby bracelet is from the SU stamp set called Welcome Little One. I used all SU paper. Of course I had to add my white gel pen on this card. I think I'm a little addicted to this pen. :-) I hope you enjoyed your visit today to my blog. Take care and see ya back soon.

Dana

6 comments:

  1. GREAT CARD, I'm with you chores can wait.

    Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card!! I am with you two~chores can wait. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwww! I love this card Dana! You did a wonderful job. :D The colors are so warm and cozy, it makes me want to wake up my DS and hold him. haha!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute! Yeah... one thing about chores.. they aren't going anywhere ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. how cute! you are right they are adorable!

    ReplyDelete

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...