August 5, 2009

Sneak Peak of New Images from Inktegrity!!!

Hi everyone. I have some fabulous news. I was selected to be a member of the design team for Inktegrity. This is my very first time being on a DT and I'm overjoyed. Here are the new digital images that are being released today. This line is called Dream Big. I had so much fun using these cute little images. Here's my first card using the Lovebug image. Is this just too cute or what?!?! I see all kinds of VW's in my head now. LOL What fun it was to color this image and add the little retro flower to the side. I also added a little bit of glitter pen so the car looked like it had a pearlized paint job. :-) My son thought that was the coolest thing.




My next card is with the Apple image and a lady bug. I used my Copic markers to color in this cute little guy and made some clouds and a sun to highlight him. As soon as I saw this image I knew it had to go on polka dot paper. I also used my new punch to add the circles to the border of the card.



And since here in Georgia our kids are back to school I used the new ABC lady bug for this card. This ittle guy wants to go to school and learn with the kids. LOL Once again I colored everything with my Copic markers and used my bubbles Cuttlebug embossing plate.



I just love all the new images that Joni has designed. So what are you waiting for? Stop by the Inktegrity Blogspot tomorrow and click on the store link to purchase yourself these awesome images. Don't forget to stop by the other DT members blogs and check out what wonderful creations that came up with. Thanks for stopping by today to take a look at all the new images Inktegirty has to offer. Take care and see ya soon.

Dana

4 comments:

  1. Oh I just love your line up today!! I will be featuring your cards throughout the week, your lovebug will be up tomorrow on the site. :D Thank you so much! These are all sooo perfect Dana!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable cards Dana!! My fav is the little love bug~love how you added the flower. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dana, Great job! I love the color scheme you chose for Love Bug... so fun =D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on your new design team Dana!! That little lovebug is too cute:)

    ReplyDelete

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...