August 17, 2009

Stamp Amuse


Hi everyone. I participated in the SCS challenge yesterday so I thought I would post my little creation. Stamp Amuse is the featured stamper this week and her gallery is just awesome. Make sure you head on over the Splitcoaststampers and take a peek at her gallery. I mirrored my card from this cute one seen here. Since I had the same stamp (from Inkadinkado) and I haven't used it in a while, I decided this was the perfect card to make. I used all Brazzil paper for this card except for the DP. I had that piece of paper in my scrap bin. I colored my little pup with my Copic Markers (E11 and E13). I stamped "priceless" with my TAC stamp in the color of Strawberry Night. I am a loving "mommy" of a toy fox terrier but I can never find any stamps with her image. So I had to just purchase this little cutie instead. Hope you like my card today. Take care everyone and see ya back soon.

5 comments:

  1. Hi Dana! What a cute card! love the stamp you have choosen and how you colored!!
    Hugs,
    Agus

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute card Dana!! Fabulous job coloring the dog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable little pup!!! Cute card chick!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is super cute. I just love that little dog.

    ReplyDelete
  5. All your cards are sooo cute. I can see you are very talented. Thanks for leaving a comment on my blog. You do amazing work:)

    ReplyDelete

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...