August 17, 2009

Stamp Amuse


Hi everyone. I participated in the SCS challenge yesterday so I thought I would post my little creation. Stamp Amuse is the featured stamper this week and her gallery is just awesome. Make sure you head on over the Splitcoaststampers and take a peek at her gallery. I mirrored my card from this cute one seen here. Since I had the same stamp (from Inkadinkado) and I haven't used it in a while, I decided this was the perfect card to make. I used all Brazzil paper for this card except for the DP. I had that piece of paper in my scrap bin. I colored my little pup with my Copic Markers (E11 and E13). I stamped "priceless" with my TAC stamp in the color of Strawberry Night. I am a loving "mommy" of a toy fox terrier but I can never find any stamps with her image. So I had to just purchase this little cutie instead. Hope you like my card today. Take care everyone and see ya back soon.
Post a Comment
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...