September 18, 2009

Candycorn

We want candy....we want candy....we want candy. That's my inner child yelling out!! LOL Happy Friday everyone. Here is another image that you can head on over to Inktegrity and pick up today. I love these little candy corns and all the images that came out this week.

I purchased the paper from Hobby Lobby. The images are colored with colored pencils and then I added my Stickles for a little bit of bling to the candycorn. Loving myself some glitter!!! All the ladies did an awesome job on showcasing their talents with the imagest this week. I'm so happy to be amongst some wonderful artist!! I hope you all have enjoyed the release week and purchased your goodies. Thanks everyone for your comments. Hugs and kisses to you all.

Dana

2 comments:

  1. Darling card Dana!! I love the DP and the dots & sparkle!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love candy corn images for some reason and this is really cute!

    ReplyDelete

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...