September 6, 2009

Birthday Wishes


Good morning everyone. I hope you are having a blessed Sunday. I've already been inspired by an awesome sermon this morning and I'm ready for a wonderful day. And what other way to start a wonderful day but to case a SCS Featured Stamper. Today's lucky lady is Lori (LMcAree). Lori's gallery is just full of jaw dropping cards. I had a very hard time choosing which one I wanted to CASE. I did finally com up with this layout from her card here. I love this layout and have used it a few times. It always seems to make the perfect card. Today I used an image I stamped from my dear friend Deb. I think he's just adorable. I colored him with my Copic Markers (Y03, Y24, RV25, BG72, Y11). I had this birthday paper in my (you know) scrap bin. I'm just finding all kinds of treasures in that bin. LOL I used SU So Saffron and Basic Black to layer the DP. I'm holding onto this card as I have a little boy's birthday coming up just around the corner. I can finally say, I'm ahead of the birthday game this time. I'm the aunt who's cards are always late. Don't know how when I have so many on hand?!?! Oh well. Make sure you go check out Lorr's gallery today and create something new. Definately don't forget Joni is still giving you a chance to win some sticky blog candy. Stop by the Inktegrity blog today and enter to win. Take care everyone and see ya back soon.

Hugs~

Dana
Post a Comment
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...