September 1, 2009

Oh, to be sick


I hate being sick. I'm out for the count but wanted to make sure that you head on over to Inktegirty and check out all the great new images from this month's Going Places series. The DT members have been doing an awesome job creating their little hearts out. And to make it even better Joni has a chance for you to win some, should I say it, STICKY BLOG Candy. Woo hoo....that's what I'm talking about. We will be releasing new images and sentiments all week so don't miss out on your chance to grab up some of these adorable images TODAY!! Take care everyone and see ya back real soon.

7 comments:

  1. I so sorry to hear that you are sick. I hope you feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH DANA! Get better hun, it's no fun being under the weather. :( Lots of water and plenty of rest. :D We'll all be here when you're ready.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sorry to hear you are under the weather! Hope you feel better soon and get back to creating!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you get to feeling better soon! Don't forget to enter my blog candy giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thinkin' of you...hope it is nothing serious and that you'll be feeling fabulous again SOON!

    ReplyDelete

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...