September 14, 2009

Trick or Treat?

Happy Monday everyone. Do I have some treats for you. It's release time at Inktegrity and I wanted to give you something sweet to think about. :-) Here is one of the new images call Bridey that is being released starting today. I think this image ROCKS. I can see some really punk rock hair with her. LOL

She's so cute that I used her on both sides of my candy bar holder. Instead of a Hershey's bar I put a granola bar in the inside (ya know for the parents that want their kids to eat healthy). I colored her with my Copic markers. I found this supercute paper at Hobby Lobby. I used some scrap ribbon that I have in one of my drawers. Make sure you head on over to the Inktegrity blog and catch a peek at what the other design team members have to show you. Trust me it's going to be a treat for the eyes. You have one last chance today to catch yourself some stick blog candy. Have a wonderful Monday everyone and see ya back soon..

Hugs~

Dana

3 comments:

  1. Fabulous project Dana!! I love the wrapper you created and how you used the bride image. Great job!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dana, this is an adorable treat package! Love the colors you used!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dana,

    This wrapper turned out super cute!! I love the colors and how you showcased those images!!!

    Heather

    ReplyDelete

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...