October 30, 2009

Hazel the Witch


Good morning everyone.  I hope you are doing well.  Today I am showcasing a image for Pixie Dust Studios.  I just love Kathy's images.  She is an amazing artist and so talented.  This image call Hazel is just about the cutest little witch I have every seen.  You have endless possibilities of coloring her and added a little bling to her clothing.  Please make sure you head on over to Kathy's Pixie Dust Studio to a look at all her images.  I'm telling you...she's one the best in my book.  I can't wait to play with all of her wonderful images.  Have a wonderful, outstanding, blessed day.

Hugs and see ya soon.


3 comments:

  1. Dana the colors of this card is sooo cute! I love what you did with Hazel, she is so pretty. Very sweet Halloween card minus all the spooky details. ;)
    Thank you for introducing me to Kathy, I found her through your blog - she is sooo sweet and talented! Hugs to you Dana!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Dana
    This is super super sweet! I just love Pixie Dust Studio too.
    You did a great job.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute Dana!! I love the super sweet image!! Happy Halloween!!

    ReplyDelete

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...