October 12, 2009

I'm back

Hi everyone. Sorry I've been missing in action. I have had some medical issues that have kept me away from blogging. I am feeling better and ready to get back to stamping, blogging and chatting with my friends. This week there is a new release from Inktegrity. Oh and you are so going to love the new images and sentiments being released Thursday. I think these are just the cutest images ever. Make sure you stop back by here tomorrow to take a sneak peak at one of the images that was created just for....ME!!! I just love Joni. She's such a sweet and wonderful person. Hugs to you Joni for everything you are!!!

See ya tomorrow

Hugs~

Dana

1 comment:

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...