January 24, 2010

Cupid


Hey everyone.  I'm back with another cute card using a Whimsie Doodle image called Cloud 9 Cupid.  He has an arrow right to my heart.  Such a cutie.  I decided to use paper that was not really a traditional Valentine's paper.  The circles to me makes him look like he's floating.  I colored my Cupid in with my Copic markers in the following colors:
E25, E13, E11, B21, B23, R29, YR61, YR65.  The background paper is from DCWV Animal Crackers Matstack.  The sentiment is Grateful Greetings from Stampin Up.  I added a little bit of glitter to the heart,clouds, wings and sentiment with my gellyroll pens.






Here's a closeup of Cupid.  He's sooo cute!!  Well thanks for stopping by today.  And I hope your in the mood to make your Valentines cards for your loved one.

See ya back soon.

Hugs~





2 comments:

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...