January 17, 2010

Super Easy Easel Card


I'm stepping out today.  I found this gallery over at SCS called Easel Cards and decided to give it a try. These are the easiest cards to make.  I'm sending this one to my Mom for her birthday.  Here's the link to the tutorial and what I love most is Beate even has a You Tube video you can follow along with.

To make this lovely card I used Kiwi Kiss (SU), Chocolate Chip (SC), Lily Kate (BG) papers.  I used my EK Success punch and Paper Inspiration Birthday stamp.  I also added some CC and KK ribbon. Well I hope you enjoyed your visit today.  Hope on over to SCS and make your own card.  Leave me a link to your gallery in your comment so I can see the fabulous card you made. Take care and see ya back soon.



Post a Comment
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...