March 10, 2010

SC271

Happy hump day everyone.  I'm up in the wee hours of the morning because I can't sleep so I decided to get a jump start on my day and do the SCS challenges.  I'm combining two challenges.  The color challenge for Tuesday was to use the colors Certainly Celery, Bashful Blue and Melon Mambo.  The layout for this card is for today's sketch challenge.  Out of all the challenges over at SCS I always like the color challenges and the sketch challenges the best.  Makes me have to think outside the box.  I used my SU Best Blossom stampset for my card. I always find my way back to this set when I need a quick card.  The little thanks sentiment is from Rubber Soul.  Well, I hope you like my little card for today.  I think I need to see if I can catch me some more zzzz's.  Take care everyone and hope to see you back soon.

Hugs~





No comments:

Post a Comment

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...