April 15, 2010

For My Dad

Well, last night I was super busy so I didn't have a chance to do the Sketch Challenge at SCS until almost 9pm last night.  But better late and never I say.  I made this card for my father-in-law's birthday which is tomorrow.  Once again, better late with a card then never sending one out. LOL  It seems that my husband always reminds me of a birthday the week that I need to sent the card.  My only downside is I never have alot of masculine cards.  I need to replinish my stash. 

All of the paper came from my scrap bin.  The stamp is from KTDesigns Online. I've had this stamp in my drawer forever and it worked perfect for this card since I needed a longer stamp to my sentiment.  I think my father-in-law will really like his card.  What do you think? :-)  Gotta run, but I'll see you back soon.

Hugs~ 


1 comment:

  1. Fabulous card; argyle is so popular right now. You rocked this!!

    ReplyDelete

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...