April 6, 2010


Hi everyone.  Welcome back to my blog.  Today I'm making a card for the SCS Color Challenge seen here.  The colors I used today were Soft Suede, Tempting Turquoise  and Certainly Celery.  I really love these colors together.  I tried the brayer technique on this card too.  Super easy to do as long as you don't press too hard on the cardstock.  There are loads of tutorials out there but I love this one the best. I also used my Bow-Easy maker to make my bow.  Gina K has a great tutorial seen here on how to use your bow easy.I used my SU Inspired by Nature stamp set for this card and my TAC word stamp.

Thanks for stopping by today.  Hope you are creating something beautiful today. 

Hugs~

2 comments:

  1. Dana Joy this is AMAZING! Holy smokes - I love what you've done here with the brayer technique and the color combo. WOW!
    Hope all is well, from the looks of your amazing cards, I would assume it is! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow... so simple, yet just beautiful! What a great color combination. I wanted to email you but couldn't find an address on your blog. Would you please contact me. I have a proposition for you :-)
    Thanks!
    wendy@repeatimpressions.com

    ReplyDelete

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...