April 5, 2010

My Little Handbag

Happy Monday everyone.  It is just beautiful here in sunny Georgia.  I will say a bit too warm for April (90 degrees).  I will not complain yet.  Here is a little handbag I made over the weekend and it fit perfect for today's SCS challenge TLC267.  Once I figured out how to make this handbag (will LOADS for help from my friend Theresa :-) ) I think it came out pretty good for my first try.  The paper is from my Pink Flamingo pack from Stampin Up.  I used Summer Sun paper for the top of the bag and Real Red ribbon for the handle.  I will say that I need to get thicker ribbon so the handles will stand up next time.  But I'm very happy with my little creation.  I think these will be so cute for the ladies at my job.  Shhh...don't tell them....it's a surprise. :-)  Have a wonderful day everyone.  And don't forget to check out Splitcoaststampers for more creative ideas.

Hugs~


3 comments:

  1. Dana, you did an awesome job, gf! I love your colors as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Dana! I adore this - HOW did you make it?!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Clare - you can find the instructions for this purse on 5inkyfingers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...