April 28, 2010

Oh happy hump day everyone.  This is my favorite day of the week.  Well, besides Saturdays!  LOL  Today I took the time to participate in the Sketch Challenge over at  SCS.  And I say, love this super and quick sketch.  I pulled the sketch up at work....shhhh don't tell my boss. ;-)  And knew exactly what I wanted to use when I got home.

The stamped image came from a dear friend of mine Deb Felts.  I was in the hospital not too long ago and she came to visit and I had the chance to color some images between nurses and doctors checking on my every move.  Thanks Deb.  I used my SU Good Morning Sunshine paper.  The base of the card is Kiwi Kiss and the blue is from the never ending scrap bin.  I think it's a piece of Bazzill paper I found at Hobby Lobby.  I backed my little sun on Kiwi Kiss and Apricot Appeal paper.  The sun and the clouds were colored with my Copic Markers.  Sorry I don't remember the colors I used.  Too many meds in the hospital. LOL 

Any who....I hope you like my card.  Please make sure to stop back by.  I love having you visit.  Take care and be blessed until we meet again.

Hugs~



1 comment:

  1. What a bright and cheery card - well done!

    (Hey, I just talked to Deb on Monday:) )

    ReplyDelete

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...