May 24, 2010

Is it Monday already?  Boy my weekend was jammed packed with great friends and I hate to know that I'm up this morning and they are all gone.  But before they could get away I made a card for a new friend of mine with this week's Repeat Impressions Stamp of the Week.  The stamp today is called Vase of Tulips 13-17L. Of course, she will giggling like a school girl when she opened the card.  This stamp makes such a beautiful focal point.  She just thinks I'm the coolest "new" friend. LOL

For all my blog readers, you can get the Stamp of the Week at a 50% discount from May 23 - May 30th.  You must stop by The House That Stamps Built to pick up your discount code.  Wendy will be waiting to take your orders at Repeat Impressions. :-)  And the other DT members (Ayana, Darsie, Joy, Lynette, Harriet Makiko and Michele) have done a fabulous job creating something special too.  Let me see what beautiful things you can make with this stamp.

Well, I'm off to work.  Have to pay for my addiction to stamping somehow don't I?  :-)  Have a wonderful Monday everyone.

Hugs~


10 comments:

  1. Beautiful card, Dana - love the soft colors and the glittery accents on the tulips!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dana, this is fantastic, your friend is going to absolutely love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty; I love the paper you chose for the base and your coloring is fabulous. Such a delicate, beautiful card!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So, so pretty, Dana! I love the vase, and your coloring is wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like the way you did the layout and the vase looks like it is textured. Very nice!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The pink in your tulips looks so real! Beautiful card! I love the brown/white polka dots up have used!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sooo pretty!!! :)
    Love the pattern paper and love the layout of the card!

    ReplyDelete
  8. this is gorgeous, Dana! Love your colors, the dp is great, and the layout is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card, Dana! Those colors are so pretty together! Your coloring job is FABULOUS!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Dana your card is so pretty - your coloring is awesome!

    ReplyDelete

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...