May 13, 2010

Live for the Moment

Hey friends and welcome back to my blog.  Today I'm featuring two more wonderful images from Repeat Impressions the Mussel Clam (4107-G) and Live for (3104-F).  I needed to do a more masculine card for a dear friend of mine and this was perfect for him.  He lives down in FL and he's always on the beach with his grandson.  This also fits two of the challenges over at SCS (WT270 and SC280) and the Tree House Stamps Challenge (THT049).  I just love the weekly challenges.

The paper I used for this sketch of course came from my scrap bin but also from my Basic Grey Archaic pack.  This is a must have paper pack.  I love the muted colors. And can you believe it....no Copic Markers.  Shame on me!!  I stamped the image with Brown Stazon and outlined the card with my white gen pen.

Well friends, I'm off to cook dinner for the family.  Take care and see ya back here soon.

Hugs~


3 comments:

  1. Great card, Dana! That stamp is still on my "to-do list." :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card! Love the quote. Silke

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Dana! Awesome creation!! Happy to see you played along with us at The Treehouse. Hope to see you again next Thursday for another fun Treehouse Challenge!

    Yaneri -DT Member

    ReplyDelete

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...