June 6, 2010

Cards and More Cards

Praise the Lord this beautiful Sunday morning.  I am up and feeling blessed this morning that the Lord has given me some stamping mojo.  I'm participating in two challenges today.  The first one is for the Featured Stamper over at SCS.  Nikki Schmaltz is today's lucky FS.  Her gallery is chalk full of great inspiration.  So I decided to inked up my Repeat Impressions Over the Hill (3901) stamp for this challenge. When I saw this stamp I just rolled.  Ever have these kinds of birthdays?  I'm trying to stay on the "other side" of that hill.  LOL  Wendy has some of the best humorous sentiments.  I followed Nikki's layout but changed the paper (The Green Stack DP), SU Barely Banana and Bazzill Red for the flowers.  I broke out my handy dandy white Sharpie of course and scallopped the bottom of the paper.  I sponged around my sentiment with Barely Banana and there you have it.







My next card is for Flourishes Color Challenge.  I had this flower colored for some time so all I had to do was add a button, silver cording and white dots with my Sharpie.  The paper is from SU called Good Morning Sunshine.  I love this paper pack.  I Cuttlebugged my Bazzill yellow paper to match the circles in the DP.  The sentiment is also from SU called Whimsical Words.  My flower is colored with the following Copic Markers (Y11, Y13, Y15, Y17, Y19).  I sponged around the sentiment with SU Summer Sun. Added a touch of silver cording the "wrap" everything together and mounted it on coordinating paper.  Viola, a cute flower card ready for the mailbox. 

I hope you have many blessings today.  Get your stamping mojo out and create something special. 

 Hugs~


3 comments:

  1. Super cute card! Love the big bloom!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute card! Love that big bloom!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very, very cute Dana!! This card just makes me want to smile! Thanks so much for playing with us over at Flourishes!

    ReplyDelete

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...