June 15, 2010

CPS171


Welcome back buddies!! :-)  Not feeling my best today but before I take my medicine and head off the la-la land I wanted to make a card for the CPS Challenge.  I had made all my father's day cards and then realized that I had made one for my kids to give to their Dad but I had not made one from me.  My husband is obviously not "my dad" (oh goodness how weird would that be!!!) but we always give each other Mother's and Father's Day cards.  So this sketch came in handy.  All the materials came out of my scrap bin and I had to only ink up one stamp.  Whew, that was easy. :-)

Well thanks for stopping by and hopefully I willl see ya back tomorrow for the Repeat Impressions What If Wednesday sketch.

Materials used:
Paper: SU Chocolate Chip, So Saffron, Bashful Blue and scrap paper from Hobby Lobby
Stamp: Dad (A Muse Art Stamps)
Ink: Stazon Timber Brown, SU So Saffron and Bashful Blue
Accessories:  White Sharpie Paint Pen

Hugs~


No comments:

Post a Comment

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...