June 19, 2010

Rugged Cross


How blessed I'm feeling today.  I hope everyone is having a beautiful Saturday.  Well, done with my Father's Day shopping and the goodies my husband will receive tomorrow are fabulous. He's one lucky man. :-)  I had previously made my husband a Father's Day card but decided I wanted to do something different.  The card I'm showing you today was made with I Brake For Digis' Rugged Cross.  I know it's not the usual "father's day" image but I'm so blessed to have my husband that I wanted to do something different and show that God is behind the blessing that we receive. I love that fact that you can resize this image since it's digital to make it as large or as small as you need it to be.  That's the beautiful of digi "stamps". The sentiment is from Stampabilities called Mattew 7:7.

Well, since the card is finished I better get to work on the gift wrapping.  So may gifts, so little time.  If you have a father in your life, I'm wishing him a great day tomorrow and always.  Happy stamping everyone.

Materials used
Image:  I Brake for Digis Rugged Cross
Paper:  SU Old Olive, Karen Foster Micro Paper Bundle Sophisticated, TAC White, Bazzill Black
Ink: Memento Black
Copic Markers: E17, E39, E47, W1, Colorless Blender
Punch: EK Chain Link, Nestabilities Deckled Retangles (Large)
Pens: Gelly Roll XPGB #700





 




2 comments:

  1. So beautiful and so very true. We have so very much to be thankful for, mostly because of the great God we serve. TFS.

    ReplyDelete

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...