June 14, 2010

Showing some love with BLOG CANDY

I can't believe that it will be a year this month that I started my blog.  Boy does time fly.  The choice to start my blog was not an easy one.  A few of my good friends convinced me that I could do it.  I was recovering from a surgery and would have some time on my hands so why not start a blog?  I can't thank these ladies enough for the inspiration they gave me.  I was afraid that I wouldn't be able to keep it up.  Do I have to post every day? Have a card or item to add to the post? Would I get bored with the whole blog thing?  All these questions rolled around in my head. But once I started I was hooked.  I have met some wonderful people through my blog and have had the chance to be on some awesome design teams.  I don't regret venturing into the blog world.  It has been truly amazing.

Okay, enough about that. :-) To thank everyone for leaving their kind comments and stopping by to see my creative juices flow, I'm putting together a Showing Some Love package for one lucky person.  The package will contain all kinds of goodies (paper, ribbon, stamps, embellishments, etc.) to let you know that I appreciate your kind words and your choice to follow my blog.  Please sign up to follow my blog to qualify for the prize.  The lucky winner will be selected at random and will be announced at the end of the month.

So keep those comments coming and I love to you all.

Hugs~


2 comments:

  1. This post just popped up on my Google Reader as I was browsing around. Just wanted to say CONGRATS on your blog anniversary! I just started my blog about five months ago, and i'm so glad I did. I hope to make it to do a giveaway for my anniversary too, when that time comes.
    I'm so glad to read that you still enjoy blogging and that it has brought you so much happiness! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You go girl!!!!! So very, very proud of you and your accomplishments in blogland. Being on design teams is just the perfect showcase for your talent. TFS and best wishes for continued success on your blog!

    ReplyDelete

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...