June 8, 2010

Tea Bag Box

Hi everyone.  Today I just have to show you this tea bag box I made for one of my best friends.  She doesn't drink coffee (ugh, don't know how she does it) so I thought I would give her a variety pack of tea bags.

This was SUPER easy to make since I used the original box as my template.  You can make the entire box out of one piece of 12 x 12 paper.  You have to cut an extra piece out of the 12 x 12 paper for the bottom as the box template is longer than the paper itself. But when it's glued together you can't even tell it was two pieces. Does that make sense?  You can hold 20 tea tags in this cute little box. You even have enough scraps left over to use on your image or on a card to go with your box.  I'm just too tickled with myself for staring at this box long enough to realize "there's a template". LOL

Hope you enjoyed your visit today.  I'm heading back to the kitchen to see what other templates might be lurking around.  Have a great day everyone and remember.....anything can be a "template"

Hugs~


3 comments:

  1. That is beautiful, Dana! What a neat gift that I'm sure your friend will just love ;D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute, Dana - great job! I saved a "template" that some bath salts came in, but I finally tossed it:( I decided I wouldn't use it. Silly me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I love how you decorated the tea box, Dana! Fabulous job!!

    ReplyDelete

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...