July 11, 2010

FS179 at SCS

Hello friends.  Welcome back to my blog.  Today I'm participating in the Featured Stamper challenge over at SCS.  Congrats to Stephanie Serrano for being the FS for this Sunday.  Here gallery is amazing.   Just full of awesome cards.

I used my I Brake for Digis image called Rugged Cross.  I love this image.  I use it a lot on my spiritual cards.  Great image to color as well.  If you haven't stopped by I Brake for Digis you sure are missing out on some great images.  Make sure you stop by today.

Have a fabulous Sunday everyone and see you back here tomorrow for the Repeat Impressions Stamp Of The Week.






Also, here are all the goodies that Lynette will be receiving this week as the very first winner of the Show Some Love blog candy giveaway.  Have fun Lynette!!





1 comment:

  1. this is gorgeous, it is so vibrant done in red....have a wonderful day!

    enjoy *~*

    ReplyDelete

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...