August 22, 2010

Fhiona and a Princess

Finally got a chance to stamp today.  My son and I had a nice day out today but I kept having that feeling that I needed to be in my stamp room.  Then I hoped on over to Splitcoaststampers and saw that one of my favorite persons was the Featured Stamper today.  Congrats to you Heather.  You have to check out her gallery.  AMAZING!!! 

On another note, I just can't get enough of the cute image Bad Hair Day Fhiona.  I just love coloring this little girl.  I have stamped her out several times and I can't wait to get her all colored up for her next showing on one of my cards.

Well thanks for stopping by today.  Come back tomorrow and see what I'll be showing you from Repeat Impressions.

Hugs~


1 comment:

  1. Super adorable!!! So glad you love playing with Fhiona!!
    Hugs
    Karen

    ReplyDelete

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...