August 25, 2010

Stamp TV Sketch Time

Hi everyone.  Two post in one day.  I'm on a roll. :-)  I just had to play along with the Stamptv Sketch challenge.  I love this simple and easy sketch.  Already had the paper cut out and the image colored so another super quick card.

I used my I Brake For Digis image called Lillies.  I'm a lilly lover.  I had them at my wedding and I just love every kind of lilly there is.  And the great news is you can get this image for 10% off when you order and place the SAVE10DANA code in the comments section of your order.  What's not to love about that?  Of course I colored the image with my Copic markers.  The little brad on top came from a clearance package at Joann's.  Can you believe such a beautiful brad would be on clearance?  Just me luck, right!!!

Thanks for stopping by.  Off to finish up some work and feed the family.

Hugs~


No comments:

Post a Comment

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...