August 11, 2010

What If? Wednesday Sketch Challenge

Happy Wednesday!! Yes, the week is half way thru!!  Today's your chance to participate in the Repeat Impressions What If Wednesday Challenge.  This was a super fun sketch to play with.  I had so many things running through my head but this is what hopped out.  Super cute right?!?!  LOL  Of course this little Jump For Joy (2610) image always is good for a sketch.  I see so possible holiday cards made with this sketch.

And remember, for each challenge you play along with  during this month you will increase your chances of winning. Wendy will post another sketch on August 25th. So you may participate in one challenge or the other OR you may participate in BOTH challenges each month and double your chances of winning! One lucky person will win a $25 Repeat Impressions Gift Certificate!
Come on and join the fun.  Hop on over to The House That Stamps Built and see what the other Rock Stars have in store for you.  Let's see how creative you can get!!

P.S. There will be a little surprise posted here tomorrow so make sure you come back!!!

Hugs~


9 comments:

  1. What a great card Dana; love the colors and the white dots & squiggles really make it pop! Cute DP!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute! I just love those bunnies, and you did a fabulous job with them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dana, This is wonderful!! I love the color combo and the sentiment with the bunnies...just perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a fun and cheerful card! That bunny image always makes me smile! And I love your choice of colors too. The blue and orange look so fabulous together! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute design Dana! I just wanted to let you know that you won the 2nd Wednesday of August blog candy at my blog...please email me your mailing address..

    dsaaranen@charter.net

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great coloring on the "hoppy" rabbits! I like the dp you've chosen! Cute card

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this image and you did such a great job with it - your coloring is outstanding and I love how a part of him is outside the box!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great take on the sketch, Dana - I wouldn't have thought to use that image for it, but it works beautifully! Love the papers you paired it with.

    ReplyDelete

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...