September 26, 2010

Snowman bliss

Oh it's so close to the holidays.  I already feel overwhelmed.  There always seems to be so much to do with so little time to do it in.  I'm off to a good start since I have already made three holiday cards. LOL  Many, many more to go but it's a start.  Today, I'm using my I Brake For Digis Snowman.  Isn't he just adorable?!?!  I picked up some wonderful card stock when I was at Melissa's scramp retreat to make some of my cards this year.  I'll be on a roll with this paper and snowman.

Remember you can save 10% when you use the discount code SAVE10DANA on the I Brake For Digis website.  You are going to love having this little guy in your holiday collection.

Take care everyone and hope to see you back tomorrow.

Hugs~





2 comments:

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...