September 9, 2010

There's A Bear In My Pumpkin

Hey, there's a bear in my pumpkin!!!  Isn't this just the cutest?!!  I love this image called Bear In Pumpkin from I Brake For Digis.  Just such a sweet image.  I'm also making this card for this weeks Paper Craft Planet Sketch.  I already had my little bear colored so all I had to do was pop him on a card. You can purchase him today and save 10% when you put the SAVE10DANA discount code in the comments section of your order.

Oh, so happy with this card.  Love the sketch you came up with Susana.  Well, a girl has to support her hobby some how, so I'm off to work.  Come on mega-millions, I need to stay home and stamp. LOL

Hugs to you all.





4 comments:

  1. Super duper cute! Love the fall colors and that sweet image!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That little bear is so adorable! Your card is super cute! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute card! Adorable digi image and so nice colors. Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...