October 17, 2010

Look There's A Lion....or Two!

Hi everyone.  Glad you stopped by today.  I had the chance to play along in the Featured Stamper Challenge today at Splitcoaststampers.  Congrats to Laurie.  I wanted to showcase another image from I Brake For Digis.  It's the Lion from the new images that are available.  Once again, I mirrored the image like I did on my hyena card.  I loved coloring in this lion.  And he looks so intimidating on this card doesn't he?  He's the king of the jungle for sure. :-) You can pick up your lion today at I Brake For Digis and save 10% when you mention the SAVE10DANA code in the comments section of your order.

Hope you like my card today.  Don't forget to head back this way again tomorrow.

Hugs~





2 comments:

  1. I like this card...and those two words together are important...thanks for sharing...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Dana they are adorable! I love the mirroring image, digis are sooo versatile! He is the cutest king of the jungle, wonderful job as always. :)

    ReplyDelete

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...