October 30, 2010

Second Post - LOTV and Color Throwdown Challenges

Oh I just had to post this card today.  I wanted to play in this week's Lili of The Valley Sketch Challenge and the Color Throwdown.  I've had this image for a few weeks now and could not wait to ink it up.  I just LOVE this bear.  So fuzzy and cute. 

I followed the color tutorial off of Jacqui's blog on how to color James and I think I did pretty good with my bear.  I didn't have the right reds so I used my Riding Hood Red and Certainly Celery markers and a watercolor pen to get my look.   Oh how much fun.

Glad you stopped by today.  See ya soon!

Hugs~


2 comments:

  1. What a cute card! Great coloring on the darling image! Thanks for joining the Color Throwdown!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, he is a cutie and you did an awesome job! Thanks so much for playing the CTD and using my colors this week!

    ReplyDelete

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...