October 3, 2010

Time For Another Snowman

Hi everyone. Glad to see you had a chance to stop by today.  I just can't get enough of this adorable snowman from I Brake For Digis.  I colored him in some bright and cheerful colors. Used my Martha Stewart lattice punch to add a border for him to stand on and viola another cute card. The sentiment is from The Stamping Studio.

Got to run but I'm hoping you'll stop back by and say hello tomorrow.  There's is soooo much football to watch today. So I'm off to be a couch potato.  Have a wonderful day.

Hugs~




2 comments:

  1. Hey Dana this is uber sweet! i love it! hugz Sal Looking forward to working with ya with ChiChi Memories xx

    ReplyDelete

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...