October 4, 2010

Who Wants Candy?

Oh, I want some candy!! :-)  Well, today the Repeat Impressions Rock Starts are showing off candy corn and I'm all over it. LOL   I must say I love this Halloween candy.  Not sure why but my daughter goes crazy over it.  Can't keep it in the house.  The stamps today from Repeat Impressions are the candy corn (of course) and the great sentiment.  Had this paper with what else but candy corns on it in my scrap bin.  Just had to use it for this occasion.

Check out these superstars cards:

Harriet
Makiko
Julie
Robin

Just too darn cute ladies. Don't forget you can get your candy corn for 50% off this week only.  Come on...you know you need to get your Halloween cards done. LOL  Make sure to head on over to The House That Stamps Built to get your discount code.  You have only until Sunday to pick up your candy.

Hugs to you all.



6 comments:

  1. Super fun and cute, Dana!! Fabulous design and papers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great Halloween card Dana! I love the candy corn at the ends of the sentiment!! Great paper too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute - love that DP; makes the card so fun and festive!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really cute card, Dana. That pp is perfect with the candy corn image!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute card! I, too, go crazy for candy corn. I just love it...lol! That bit of purple down the side of you card is a great contrast and that DP could not be any more perfect ;D

    ReplyDelete

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...