November 20, 2010

Chi Chi Memories Little Fella

Happy Saturday!!  I love my Saturdays and today is going to be a busy one.  First I wanted to show you the card I made using the little boy from the Autumn Collection at Chi Chi Memories.  I realized that my stash of little boy birthday cards was getting a little low so I made this one to add to my stash.  I just think he's ubber cute!!  LOL    The paper is from SEI Poppy paper stack.  When I purchased this paper I kept thinking I would use it on girl cards but then I saw this paper and knew it would do wonders for anything little boy.

Hope you like my card today.  I'm heading out to my friends 30th birthday dinner.  Aww.....I remember that year. Soooo past it now.  LOL  Have a great day everyone.

Hugs~


1 comment:

  1. Go head with your bad self!!!! Wonderful coloring
    beautiful card.

    ReplyDelete

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...