November 29, 2010

Stamp of The Week

Hi everyone.  Today it's stamps of the week at Repeat Impressions.  Today's stamp you all know I love....it's my LAST NAME!!  Love this time of year, and all the joy it brings me.

Today's stamp is of course called Joy To The World  (2108-H). I can see this stamp in silver on black cardstock....oohhhh so fancy!! Remember too that this stamp is 50% OFF this week for my blog readers.  Head on over to The House That Stamps Built for your discount code.

Look what the other ladies have done:

Makiko   Harriet    Lynette    Julie     Robin

Oh so lovely.  I think these ladies need a round of applauses.....(clap, clap, clap).


Thanks for stopping by today and I hope to see you heading my way again soon.  I'll be looking out for you.

Hugs~



1 comment:

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...