March 13, 2011

Paper Sundaes Challenge

Hi everyone.  Thanks for stopping by today.  I finally had a chance to participate in this weeks Paper Sundaes challenge.  This week the ladies are asking us to keep it simple.  That's my favorite type of card.  LOL  I used my Kenny K Skate Girl image and colored her up with my Copic makers (E11, E15, E27, E33, E37, E47, B00, B02, B04, Y04, Y13, R22, C01, C03).  I made the sidewalk with my C05, C03 and my black liner. The sky is done with SU Soft Sky and a sponge.  I had
such a fun time coloring this image.

I hope you like my little creation for today.  Now it's time to get into your stamp room and be creative.  See ya back here soon.

Hugs~



5 comments:

  1. Dana, your coloring is great w/your copics! Love that image as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous coloring Dana! I love that image! I've got to get some Kenny K images sometime soon!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. so cool! Love the colors and your coloring is perfect!
    Thanks for joining us at Paper Sundaes this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great coloring and that sidewalk you created is AWESOME!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful card, and your colouring is great! Thanks for joining us at Paper Sundaes!

    ReplyDelete

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...