March 17, 2011

They Say It's Your Birthday....

Well, it's my birthday too!!  LOL  It's my birthday and my twin and I are celebrating.  Even though we can't be together today we always celebrate in spirit.  She doesn't know it but she's getting sunflowers and chocolate covered strawberries today.  And I got COPIC MARKERS!  Got to love the birthday choices.  Well, since it's a special day I participated in several challenges with this card.  This image so reminds me of my daughter.  She is ALWAYS wearing a hat titled to the side.  Oh, if I can only get that child in some heels.  LOL  This image is from Kenny K Girlz and she's called Brooklyn Babe.  I know my daughter will appreciate that since we are from right across the bridge in New Jersey.  I'm entering my card into the following challenges:


Kenny K Krafty Girlz Challenge #36 (Lace, Ribbons and Bows)
Shelly's Images Blog (Everything Goes)
Eat, Sleep, Stamp (Circle)
Delightful Sketches (Show Us Something Green)

WOW....I think that is a record!  Thanks everyone for stopping by today and I hope to see you soon.

Hugs~



Post a Comment
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...