March 2, 2011

Your Next Stamp Challenge #37 - It's all about the blue baby!!

Boy have I got a treat for you today.  First, let me tell you that I'm excited to say I'm one of the newest member of the Your Next Stamp Design Team.  Woo hoo!!  It's an awesome privilege to have the opportunity to design for Karen.  Karen and I have had previous conversations about my chance to design for her and I'm finally doing it.  Thanks so much Karen.

The lovely Simmone is our host for this week's challenge.  The challenge is to use blue on your creations.  Can be a little bit or alot.  It's up to you.  Here's my card featuring  Boris from Russia.  This little fella is too cute all decked out in his fun colored hat. Super cute guy.  So many ways to use him for sure on your next project.


Now you have to head on over to the YNS Challenge Blog and check out all the cards the other DT members have come up with.  You are going to love their work.  You will also be able to get all the details on this week's challenge this week and could be our next winner!!

Hugs~


6 comments:

  1. Congrats, Dana - how cool! Great card, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute, I love all the bright colors!
    Hugs,
    Peg

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my this is just TOOOOOO CUTE!! I LOVE how you paper pieced his hat, what a fabby creation!!! So happy to have you aboard!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so adorbale!!! I love how you paper pieced his hat, too adorbale.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so adorable, Dana! I love that wild dp, and the paper pieced hat looks fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aw this is so cute! I love the DP and how you've paper pieced his hat! Gorgeous! Hugs, Sem x

    ReplyDelete

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...