May 6, 2011

Let's Raise a Glass!

Hey everyone!! Cheers....IT'S FRIDAY!!  So glad this week is over and the weekend is finally here. So toast your glasses and say, we made it! I'm sharing my dirty martini with you today.

Don't you just love this image?  Oh I see so many wonderful martini's made in this glass.  The entire set called "Cheers" and has two other images and another sentiment for your preferred cocktail!  I know I'll be having a few cocktails this summer for sure!  So put up your glasses everyone and let's toast to another great image from Karen!!

Don't forget that you still have time to participate in our "SO CHARMING" challenge.  Don't forget if you use an image from YNS you are entered twice in the drawing. Good luck everyone!

Hugs~
Dana

1 comment:

  1. Ackk!! Love this Dana!! Love the placement of your sentiment!!

    ReplyDelete

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...