May 25, 2011

A Sketch by Kerri

Hey!  Glad you stopped by again.  Man, you are so becoming regulars.  LOL  and I love it!  Today it's sketch time over at Your Next Stamp.  Today's little gem of a sketch is so easy to create.  A little scallop, a bow and some brads or gems and viola you have an adorable creation.

I used the adorable Ellie and her sentiment from the Ellie loves her kitty stamp set.  I thought she would look too cute on some shades of pink with a touch of brown.  I even paper pieced her dress. Since the sketch runs for two weeks, you too can pick up Ellie and some fabulous paper from the YNS store for your creation.

Remember you have until MIDNIGHT (EST) Jun 7th to get your creation in.  I'm sure you're going to have a blast with this one. So here's the sketch for you to use to get your creation flowing.  Our darling Kerri came up with this week's sketch for us to play with.  Thanks Kerri!!




Hugs~



1 comment:

  1. Super cute Dana - love the colors you picked. Great Challenge card!

    ReplyDelete

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...